Are you looking for accommodation in Ohain (Lasne) or the surrounding area to enjoy a weekend in the countryside? Surrounded by nature and in the middle of the fields, our guest rooms welcome you in a warm and serene atmosphere. Below you will find information on the must-see places in the region to visit during your stay with us.
Passionate about golf?
Our region is made for you! We advise you in particular:
- the Royal Waterloo Golf Club;
- the 7 Fontaines Golf Club;
- the Golf du Château de la Bawette;
- the Bercuit Golf;
- the Park Tervuren Golf Course;
Take a stroll
There are numerous walks to take on foot or by bike in the woods (forest of Soignes) or through fields (Brabant countryside). We are in the process of establishing several routes! Right next to our B&B there is even a European road that crosses Europe from north to south.
There are many places not to be missed in the surroundings of Entre Champs such as:
- the Waterloo battlefield with its museum (nice walk around);
- Solvay Park with its Château de La Hulpe and the Folon Foundation;
- the magnificent Abbey of Villers-la-Ville;
- the Hergé museum in Louvain-La-Neuve;
- Brussels and its many attractions;
As for one-off events, we will be happy to inform you about what is happening in the surrounding area.
Information about ?
Would you like to know more about the room to sleep in during your visit to us? Whatever your request about our accommodation, you can contact us by telephone or e-mail. Located in Ohain, next to Lasne, our guest rooms are in the surroundings of Louvain-La-Neuve, Wavre and Brussels.